Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Tree



For the last few years we have had our Christmas tree delivered to our house. This is the best thing ever. I came home from work and the tree was on the front porch. We have a friend who runs a Christmas tree lot in Santa Barbara. We just make the call and tell him how big of a tree we want and he drops it off at our house. It is so nice not to have to go to a lot and pick one out, which always is an issue (someone always ends up unhappy) Having the tree delivered takes so much hassle out of getting the tree. These trees have always have really good shape and color. This year Eddie wanted a 12 ft tree. We have high ceilings and lots of space by our window for a big tree. Eddie got it standing straight in the stand on the first attempt. The tree smelled so good once we got it opened up. I love the smell of a real tree.

9 comments:

Morgan said...

it worked!!!! yay! im so excited to be home for christmas!!!

Morgan said...

and to smell the real tree since i have a faker. 12 feet! yay!!! thats huge!

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

holy cow! that tree looks perfect. I never knew you could have a tree delivered to your house. awesome!

elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elaine said...

the tree is huge! but it looks perfect for the space, is this the biggest tree you've ever had?

girlsmama said...

Holy cow! That is a huge tree. It looks great! We have a fake tree that we only put about 1/2 of up so it will fit in our living room. You've been here, space is at a premium.

Dasdel said...

Yes I think this is the biggest tree I've ever had. And it still doesn't encrouch on the space in our upstairs room. Nothing goes in the spot where we put our tree, so its nice to have something there. Its a great tree.

Linda said...

It's beautiful and the pictures make it look so easy. I still don't have mine up and it's in boxes. I'm done with real trees. I don't like the mess or the expense or the hunt for the right one. My artificial one looks great and I don't have to look for one in the freezing cold.