
A major home improvement project was started and completed last Saturday. We replaced two 8 ft sliding glass doors in our living room with two double-paned vinyl sliding doors. We have needed to replace them ever since we moved into this house. We could only open one of the two doors. So the beach facing slider was totally unusable.

Now I can open both doors with ease. Its amazing the sound reduction we've noticed from the passing traffic. And the upstairs is staying so much warmer. I have been wanting this done for so long that I told Eddie that Christmas was done for me. Now Eddie wants to do the bedrooms, all three bedrooms have sliding glass doors as well.
3 comments:
Wow! They look great. I'm so impressed you got it all done in one day. Did you get a new couch? I thought I remembered it being brown. it looks blue in the picture.
thats our hippie psychadelic couch. haha. thats so cool we got new sliders!! can you hear the abnoxious motorcycles less now?
No that is an old purple couch it has been in Jakes room. I still have the big L shape couch that was here when you guys stayed with us.
I'm not sure if any noisy motorcycles have come by the last couple of days, but that could be a good sign.
Eddie just told me today that he ordered another one for our bedroom ;)
Post a Comment