8 Tv shows I like to watch: 8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. My name's Earl * Took my car in for a service check
2. Chuck * Went to breakfast with Eddie
3. Office * Had no water at the house for 5 hours
4. Desperate Housewives * Took Jake to Ventura College
5. House * Went to new Stk YW presidency meeting
6. Grey's Anatomy * Took 20 minute nap
7. Survivor * Went to Corrales for dinner
8. LA Ink * Went to movies and saw Eagle Eye
8 Favorite Places to Eat: 8 Things I'm looking forward to:
8 Favorite Places to Eat: 8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Sushi Marina * Hanging out with Morgan next week
2. Tipps Thai * Reading 3 cups of tea
3. Corrales * Sleeping in this weekend
4. Panera Bread * Snowboard trips
5. Snapper Jacks * Lucee coming home (2 wks)
6. Meredians * Working with the new Stk YW President
7. I Love Sushi * Jake's high school graduation
8. Urban Cafe * Christmas break
8 Things I am passionate about: 8 People I Tag:
8 Things I am passionate about: 8 People I Tag:
1. My husband * Bethany
2. My children * Tricia Young
3. My testimony * Linda
4. Education * John Watson
5. Being open minded * Jenn Kirk
6. Living in the moment * Morgan W
7. Eating well * Eli
8. Health * Jarrod






5 comments:
glad to see i made the top of your list too! :) i laughed at one of your "looking forward to" things. can you guess which one?
yes I can! #7
I wish we could have meet you for dinner Thanks for the tag. It sounds like you have a lot of fun things to look forward too.
haha good guess.
Oh no, a tag. This one is a long one, too. How did I miss this?
Post a Comment