Monday, November 3, 2008

Northshore

I have an amazing husband. While visiting Morgan up in Utah and attending BYU parents weekend, I received a text from Eddie. The text said: Ok it is on! time for you to get ready for a trip on 10/31 - 11/08 Now our wedding anniversary is Nov 5th, so I knew it was an anniversary trip. Last year we came to Hawaii for our anniversary and said wouldn't it be great to do this every year. I had no idea Eddie would pull it off again this year. This year we are staying at the Northshore in a little house on Sunset point. One of our friends who lives here hooked this deal up for us for only $100.00 a night. It is a great little house behind a larger house right in the middle of all the world famous surf breaks. later in the week we will go over to Turtle bay for a little more pampering. The weather so far has been mid 80's and a little wind, lots of big fluffy clouds. And it has rained the last 2 nights. So far the agenda is surf, sleep and eat.








6 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy Anniversary! Your adgenda sounds perfect! Damon needs to take some pointers from Eddie. My adgenda for the week has been cook, clean, and rinse out poopie unders! Want to trade? ENJOY YOUR TRIP!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

That is so cool! I hope you guys are having fun!!!
Happy Anniversary!
I don't know why it came up...but just last night I told Jeff that he better take me on a good anniversary trip for our 10th anniversary (that's still a year and a half away so he better do it!). And it better not be a golf trip that happens to be around our anniversary.

elaine said...

Happy Anniversary! So did your amazing husband arrange for you to vote by mail? If he did I am truly impressed. It sounds like you are having a great time with the surf sleep & eat but I hope you find time for another s word after all it IS your anniversary;)

elaine said...

Oh I forgot to say that I was going to ask you why the snorkeling avatar but this post answered that. I guess it was a clue of what you were going to be busy doing in November

tiffunny said...

so jealous - that's all i have to say. I've never been to hawaii.

Morgan said...

bring me some sand! haha. jk. i can get plenty of that when im home soon. i'll bring you some snow if you want. but like when jake and i were little and packed it into fast food cups, it will probably melt before i make it home :) anyways....love you guys! hope you are enjoying your hawaiian gettaway!