Monday, September 7, 2009
Frozen Pleasure
This summer I have to admit I indulged in more then my fair share of frozen yogurt. It started out with the occasional treat, sometimes during the work day. One of us would run out to Golden Spoon and bring back frozen yogurt for the rest of us. Then Morgan got home from school and I started meeting up with her and her friends at uyogurt, for some frozen deliciousness. A couple of days, I have to admit, I did both! I had it at work and then again at night. I would even skip dinner and just have frozen yogurt. It was so fun and so tasty I couldn't help myself. Part of the fun was the twittering in the middle of the day from one of the girls asking for others to come and have frozen yogurt with her later that evening. When summer started winding down, we had to go out for frozen yogurt one last time before Mo went back to San Francisco. Here are a few pictures to remember the good times at uyogurt (before we were asked to leave haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Look how tan Mo looks! Haha, I love these pictures. What a fun summer :)
I do that at least once a week...skip a meal and just have a frozen yogurt at Red Mango. All of the Golden Spoons are gone here! That brought me back to hear that name again.
Yum! Frozen yogurt is so good (but only if you aren't mooned by Eddie while eating it. haha!).
-Susanna
Hahaha I wish we could have that surveillance footage Susanna!
We have so many of these places popping up around our area. I always mean to take my kids there, but never do. They obviously do very well. I think my kids would really like getting to put whatever they want on it & then weighing them & stuff.
And there's much worse you could be splurging on. Yogurt sounds kind of healthy right? :)
I love frozen yogurt. My favorite place is Pink Berry in LA. A few of my co-workers have made it a ritual when we go out there once a quarter. We go there at least once per day while there... We are trying to find a place in Utah that compares, but so far we haven't found any as good.
Yes, I know about Pink Berry. I love Pink Berry and it is probably the best, although they can't claim to be frozen yogurt (not enough live cultures) but it does haste the best and have the best consistency. Golden Spoon is right up there though, so if you have a golden spoon check it out.
i didn't know golden spoon was still around. i thought they all went out of business. maybe just in utah. they were there long, long ago. they have good, cheap frozen yogurt at maverick... but you probably don't have those.
Post a Comment