We have some obnoxious animals in our house. There have been several mornings when I wake up and the trash can has been knocked over and dug thru. But this Saturday morning really ticked me off. I bought a set of glass serving bowls at Christmas time (it took me forever to pick out the ones I wanted, Morgan can attest to that)
I had cleaned out the leftovers from the fridge and one of these bowls had a little taco meat in it. I didn't get the dishes finished on Friday night and must have overlooked this bowl. Because Saturday morning at about 6:00 am I hear this "cling clang" "cling clang" I thought it was Jake working on his snowboard... I kept hearing it and I thought what the heck is Jake doing?
When I finally got up, I discovered that Duncan (my cat with ADD) had pushed the bowl off the counter and Merlin (my bottomless pit of a dog) was eating any scrapes of taco meat he could find. So the cling clang I was hearing was the glass getting pushed around while they looked for meat!






7 comments:
haha. what a waste of effort looking for those dang bowls!! oh how i do NOT miss the cats. (sorry dad)
That's pretty funny. I'm sure you don't think so, but it is. We've had so many of those "moments" with Abbey.
So no one got cut rummaging through the broken glass looking for tasty tidbits? At least you can be thankful you don't have a vet bill to go along with the broken bowl!
WHOA! i would be SO mad. that's why i don't have pets. so it's eddie that loves the cats?
Yes the cats are Eddie's. The first one was a Christmas present for him & the second was a companion for the first. Eddie has wanted cats for years and I finally gave in.
At least Merlin didn't barf up the taco meat on the stairs. I think it might be a while before we get a pet. I don't have the energy or patience right now.
hahaha very funny. lets just bring up merlin barfing on the stairs again.
Post a Comment