
Sometimes Eddie goes a little crazy at work and I finally captured a moment...
We had a few people come in that needed an adjustment and Eddie was getting annoyed, so he taped some of the drill attachments to his hands and started joking that he was Edward Dental hands. He can be quite the comedian. I think he missed his calling in life. Eddie should have been a stand up comic. He never seems to run out of material.






5 comments:
i even put his comic personality in my birthday tribute to him! he should be a comedian when he retires. he can tell all his funny dental related stories. the last movie im waiting for on my netflix before i cancel it is called "the secret lives of dentists" i cant wait to see it. haha.
whoa whoa whoa!!!!!
i was just reading the synopsis for that movie i just mentioned and the dentist's wife's name is DANA!!! holy crap....now i really cant wait.
That picture is SOOOO Eddie. That's hilarious! I love it.
that is so funny! And Dana you make me sick you are done with the Hinckley reading (or in your case listening) assignment. I seem to be falling further & further behind:(
ha, that's awesome! i want to hear about the movie that morgan rented with the dentist wife named Dana!
my good friend's husband is a dentist. he just broke his hand! that must be a dentist's nightmare.
Post a Comment