Sunday, June 15, 2008

The admit your house is dirty tag

This tag comes from Bethany and Tiffany. It will give you a warped sense of me and my house. But thats what makes blogging so entertaining, right?

1. Favorite Place

My favorite place is probably my home. This is the only picture I could find that showed my house from outside. It happens to be Morgan's senior prom. But you can see the house pretty good. I like being home. I would also have to say my favorite place is wherever my family is. We love going places and experiencing new things. We love Mammoth, Lake Nacimiento, and anywhere we have to get on a plane to go :)


This is a picture of the upstairs family room after opening Christmas presents. Jake and Morgan are enjoying their new laptops.

2. Self Portrait



This is me sitting in front of my computer.

3. What are your kids doing right now
Last night when I took these pictures they were both on their laptops in their bedrooms. But this morning, Jake is sleeping and Morgan just left for her class at the college. She is taking a physical science class.



4. Favorite Shoes



I wore 2 different shoes. I love my flip flops wear them all the time. But I also like these sandals cause they are just a little nicer and still feel like a flip flop.

5. What does the inside of your fridge look like





Pretty typical, no science experiments growing on anything.

6. My favorite room in my house




I picked this as my favorite room because its the cleanest in the house right now. The fact that we just had the tile done makes me like it too. Also, not everything is even back in the room, so it makes it look big and clean. I'm really happy with the tile and the way it brightens the room and it looks more finished then the painted concrete. With the painted concrete I felt like it always looked unfinished and kind of dingy.

7. The kitchen sink


My kitchen sink was looking pretty clean right after Sunday dinner. So I started to take my pictures after our Fathers Day dinner. I try to do dishes right after dinner so I don't procrastinate, but this next picture is like 20 min later. We had dessert.



8. Second bathroom



This is the down stairs bathroom. Its primarily Jake's bathroom since his bedroom is down stairs. If you are wondering what is in the shower, its Eddie's wetsuit.

9. Master bedroom closet


No walk in closets here at my house :( I hope you all feel sad for me!
This is the way I like my closet to look (doors shut) but I know you want to see how much I can cram into such a small space.



10. Laundry room
I admit I have been doing laundry all weekend and so there is not much in here right now. And I put some things away that were on top of the dryer.


This room is really small. The laundry room is at the back of the front entry way. So I have to make sure the door is always shut. Who wants to see dirty laundry every time you come home?

As you can see I have some organizing and de cluttering to do. At least it didn't ask to see the desk where the computer is...

If you're brave do this tag! I dare you! (Not you Morgan I'm not brave enough for that) haha
No cleaning just go take your pictures.

5 comments:

tiffunny said...

Way to go. Your house looks great. I don't even see any clutter or stuff in your laundry room - and it looks way bigger than mine!! And love all the Ranch in the fridge - a woman close to my heart!!

girlsmama said...

And still say I could never do this post...you come to my a house a few times a year Dana...you know the ugly truth.

Tricia said...

What a fun post! You keep your house pretty clean! I'm going to take the challenge but after my crazy week and letting the kids run free while I didn't my Piggies and Paws I may have to pick NEXT week! Oh, I do feel sorry for you with no walk in closet. I even have my own closet so Damon can't mess things up! I'm in love with your new tile too.

Morgan said...

i wasnt going to do the post. i dont dare to show anyone my closet, or my room for that matter. haha.

Bethany said...

oh my.. i LOVE that SNL skit! "I'm a hyper hypo!" that one is so old and classic.

Your house looks great. I love the new tile and I'm impressed that somebody can stand to drink V-8. my mom loves that stuff too, but I think it's NASTY!