Jake and Eddie decided it was time to change the skate ramp in the back yard. In order to do that the existing ramp had to go. Here are a couple of clips from demolition day.
These are just the high lights! It took a lot of muscle power to break the ramp apart and haul it away. I'm just really glad I was at work when all this was going on. Jake has designed the ramp that will going in next. It will have steps to jump over and a rail for him to slide across, plus other things...
I have been spending a lot of time in the backyard with Lucee, and I've been thinking that it would be nice to have a pool or even a lawn. But its fun to have the skate ramp for Jake and his friends. For everything there is a season, and this is the season for skate ramps.






4 comments:
Wow! That looks like quite the project. I have to say I'm a little bummed, I was hoping the season of molding your life around your kids was over by the time they were in their later teens. Oh well. Here's to the next 18 years.
So fun! You are the best mom for giving up her backyard. So true about the seasons.I'm sure when the ramp is gone you will be missing it and all the fun it brought into your home. Can't wait to see the new ramp!
What a project! It's cool that Jake has designed the new ramp. Very inventive. One day you'll be relaxing in your backyard pool thinking back to when it was a skate ramp. Maybe you'll miss it (maybe not!).
Cool - sounds like a fun project. I'm just mostly jealous that you always get your videos to post through blogger and don't have to use a 2nd party host like I do. How lucky are you????!!!
Post a Comment