When we moved into this house 4 years ago (time flies) we took out the ugly dated CHEAP carpet and did painted concrete. "Everybody" said this was quite the in look and that it would be great, blah blah blah...
I liked it at first, but within weeks the paint was wearing off, it wasn't horrible but it wasn't what we had hoped it would look like. We decided to tile the room. As these type of projects seem to go, it took awhile to get the tile guy here. We tried to do it before we got Lucee but it didn't happen. So this Thursday the tile guy shows up ready to get to work. Eddie said he saw that the guy had called but he never called him back, so we were caught off guard. We cleared the room in about 30 min. Most of our furniture went into the backyard! The large TV went into the entry hall. Please note that to get into the backyard it is most convenient to go through the downstairs family room. Hmmm puppy potty training took a detour to the front yard courtyard. The floor turned out great. the room is a lot brighter and looks finished. The tile guy will be coming back to do the entry hall and laundry room in the next couple of weeks. We are doing the same tile throughout the down stairs.






4 comments:
the tile looks great! it's amazing what a flooring change does to a room.
I took your flower test thing. I was a snapdragon too.
I like it! It really brightens up the room. And why is it that construction workers can never come when they say they will or they just randomly show up? Do they have a class on being flaky at Home Depot?
That looks very nice. I like the color of the tile you chose.
It does look really nice!
Post a Comment