Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lucee

Today after church, I was cleaning up the needles that had fallen from the Christmas tree. I bought a new tree skirt and wanted to put it around the tree. This proved to be a little bit of a struggle. Both cats were thrilled and thought they would take naps on the skirt while I was still adjusting things. So Eddie got down under the tree with me and was helping me adjust the skirt. All of a sudden Lucee saw her opportunity to be the Alpha dog. While Eddie was on his stomach laying under the tree, Lucee decided to get on his back and put her paws around his neck. It looked like Lucee was having a piggyback ride. We cracked up and I went to grab the camera. These are the photos I got. They wrestled away from the tree and are in the middle of the upstairs walkway.



5 comments:

Morgan said...

lucee is a beast.

elaine said...

Lucee looks like a typical little kid in the middle pic saying hello here I am I want to play, Play with me, Play Now, RIGHT NOW!!! Eddie looks like he doesn't mind...

Wendy said...

That is hilarious!
So sad to have missed seeing you guys! You must visit us if you get up in our neck of the woods.

Tricia said...

How funny! I guess all dogs think if you are on the floor it is for them!

tiffunny said...

Dogs can be so cute!