Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The madness continues

This week is NUTS! Monday I made the big plunge to change from cable TV to satellite TV. This was going to be a difficult day and I tried to be ready for it but nothing could prepare me for how bad Monday was. People, pets, house, Internet, MADNESS! More about Monday another time, lets just say people stopped talking to each other animals escaped and we had no Internet.
Tuesday, the day I had to take Morgan to the airport. Traffic was so bad that I had to cancel my patient and reschedule her to another time because I was an hour late to work. Wednesday (today) on my way with Jake for a school orientation and as we are driving there they called to cancel our apt. I had to take 5 hours off from work to make this happen in the first place and they canceled our 10:00 am appointment at 9:30 am. Seems to be that today was Spanish speaking orientation. The school wanted to put me off for 2 weeks and I made a big stink about it so Jake and I will go next Wednesday. Now I just have to re arrange another day at work. People don't like being moved in the schedule when they made their appointment 6 months ago. And I hate asking the front office person to keep moving people. My schedule is already crazy because the year is almost over and people are trying to use their benefits. I need a weekend! Is it Friday yet?

6 comments:

elaine said...

sounds like fun:\ I'll bet Hawaii seems like a million years ago. Wich pet ecaped?

Morgan said...

The pet was recovered.

ps i would like to add that the little word verification was "disdaina". Ironic.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Grrrr. Don't you hate days/weeks like that? Hope it gets better for you.
-Susanna

Dasdel said...

Duncan got out into the front yard. He didn't get far but he was scared.

tiffunny said...

Wow - i hate weeks like that. Hopefully the next few weeks will be better for you. Well - i guess probably not until January hits, but here's hoping for you!

elaine said...

poor Duncan...a great big noisy scarey world...at least he didn't like it, that would have been bad