Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas Package

I went shopping this weekend for my nephew's Christmas package. He is in the MTC in Sao Paulo Brazil. Hunter will be in the MTC until Dec 21st. It sounds like he is learning the language well and starting to have conversations in Portuguese. I have been receiving the e-mails he sends home to his parents. So I decided that some candy and munchies from home would be a good gift from our family. I know that sometimes its hard to get the same candies we have here in the states, so I went a little crazy with the sugar. I thought I would balance it with a tie. The package has to be sent by the Nov. 20 in order for him to receive it on time. I've only had a couple of nephews go on missions. And I didn't do very good at writing them, Im hoping to do better. I'm off to a good start.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

ooh it looks very nice! i love silly putty!

...does your daughter away at college get a christmas care package? muahaha just kidding. :)

Bethany said...

what a great aunt! i need to send something to hunter. I haven't sent him anything yet.

girlsmama said...

We keep meaning to write to him...I should buckle down and do it!