Aloha from Turtle Bay on the North Shore of Oahu! We had a rain shower this afternoon and then this beautiful rainbow appeared. This picture was taken from my balcony. Its been a very relaxing trip here in Hawaii. I havent had to do anything except eat and enjoy the beaches. I dont think I have ever had a vacation like this before. This morning Eddie video taped at Rockie Point and I layed in the sun and people watched. Later we went down to Sunset and Eddie went out surfing and I again layed and napped in the sunshine. A few sprinkles came and we decided to get off the beach and head back to Turtle Bay where we are staying. I believe they got more rain over here, thats when we saw the rainbow.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Hawaii
Aloha from Turtle Bay on the North Shore of Oahu! We had a rain shower this afternoon and then this beautiful rainbow appeared. This picture was taken from my balcony. Its been a very relaxing trip here in Hawaii. I havent had to do anything except eat and enjoy the beaches. I dont think I have ever had a vacation like this before. This morning Eddie video taped at Rockie Point and I layed in the sun and people watched. Later we went down to Sunset and Eddie went out surfing and I again layed and napped in the sunshine. A few sprinkles came and we decided to get off the beach and head back to Turtle Bay where we are staying. I believe they got more rain over here, thats when we saw the rainbow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
holy crap. next time... bring the kids. haha. just kidding, im glad you and dad are getting an opportunity to relax and unwind in such a nice setting. it looks amazing! i love you guys!
You funny girl. you crack me up! hahaha
Wow. It's really beautiful there. You captured a great picture. Have fun!
what a great picture! i love hawaii. have a great trip.
Post a Comment