Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Missionary Ideas



This is a picture of Hunter in Brazil with a family that was baptized last week. I am going to be sending Hunter a care package for his Birthday. I am asking for ideas of what other people have sent to missionaries or what missionaries liked receiving. For Christmas I sent some of his favorite candy and a new tie. Just for kicks let me know what you think would be a good care package for Hunter.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

hmmm.....how about stickers! everyone loves stickers! haha. or maybe a picture frame so he can print some from his mish and have it in his room.

Bethany said...

what a great idea. i need to send him something...even just a letter! i don't know him at all so I have no clue what he'd like. i think goodies right away too.

elaine said...

beef jerkey, sunflower seeds, do they still make zots? I always had fun with those

RARJVR said...

Hunter loves candy. He also wants easy to make cooking mixes, just add water kind of things so that he doesn't have to get a bunch of other ingredients. He wants cool music that is OK for missionaries. He doesn't care for music that sounds country though.