So when I had to leave Saturday morning I got her breakfast ready, filled her Kong with peanut butter and topped her food off with a frozen bone. I also made sure she had some of her stuffed toys to play with as well.
When I returned from my errands and went to let her in she always grabs something to bring in with her. Often it is a bone that she has worked over pretty well or one of her stuffed toys. I must not have been paying very much attention to what she brought in this weekend. Because tonight, (Monday) Eddie picks up this huge bone and says: "who did Lucee dig up?"
This bone has been on my family room floor for two days, and I never gave it any consideration. But when Eddie held it up Jake and I started laughing so hard because we realized that this was not one of her regular chew bones. This bone looked like a human femur. I was laughing at how ridiculous this bone was but was grossed out that I hadn't even noticed what my dog brought into the house.






5 comments:
yiiiiiiiiiikes! hahaha. i wonder what/who it is!?
did you figure out where she dug it up? and were there any additional bones? hahaha Now you have a mystery to figure out! I can't believe you didn't notice...what had your mind so preoccupied???
ewwwww! That's funny. I'd start to worry if she starts bringing in more bones.
:)
-Susanna
eewww, so what was it? Somebody toss it over into your yard?
Thats kind of scary... I wonder where it came from? Oh i love kongs too. Bailey goes crazy everytime I pick hers up.
Post a Comment