Sunday, May 31, 2009

5 comments:

The Ribbles said...

Pizmo Beach is one of my favorites! Its been so long since I have been there. You guys but a lot of work into girls gamp. Those young women are really lucky.

Morgan said...

So I'm guessing you didnt finish editing this on iMovie. Because I've never seen any of those effects. I'm excited for camp! I wanna do all the hikes! haha.

Dasdel said...

No, I didn't use imovie. All pictures and even the video of Sarah sand boarding were taken with my phone. Last weekend, when we had our YCL training I made a slide show with picasso (google) pictue sharing. I liked it so I uploaded straight from my phone to picasso. But it wouldn't play the video. It only shares photos. So then I decided to use photobucket because I knew that would show pictures and play video. I could have added music but I didn't like their music library. I put way too much time into doing this project but I kept thinking it was good practice for my new talent of editing pictures and video since I seem to find myself doing it so often lately.

lisastassforth said...

Nice pictures of the four of you. Oh wait Eric took those pics. lol I hope the girls enjoy the hike.

Lady Dot said...

The view of the lake was sure beautiful. I think the "new" hike will be a good change. I'd say I'm sorry I missed all of the pre-camp fun, but I'd be lying.
:)