Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Saturday

Saturday I traveled up to where we will be having our girls camp again this year at Arroyo Grande. We have several new people and we wanted to try a new hike and check a few areas where we kayak and where we are going to be doing sand boarding this year. By the end of the day I felt like I had packed a full week of camp into 12 hours. And we didn't waste time on the drive, while our high councilman Trevor drove, The Stk YW presidency and our camp director stuffed value color coordinated envelopes with puzzles pieces for a geo cacheing game we will be playing at camp. It was a productive day and it wiped me out! I made the slideshow for the group who went today and I thought I would post it as well.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

For a second I was thinking "dang sandboarding! Why didnt they do that when I went to camp?!"

But then I remembered...I'm going this year! Wahoo! lol.

tiffunny said...

You sound like a great camp leader! We never got to do all that fun kind of stuff at my camps.