His appointment at the DMV the day after he got home from skateboard camp. As the driving instructors were coming out of the DMV and taking the cars ahead of us we picked out the instructor we hoped Jake would get. Ventura DMV is notorious for failing first time testers. But Ventura was the only DMV that I could get the appointment time that worked with our schedule. We waited our turn in line and fortunately the instructor we liked was the one Jake got. I hopped out of the car and waited inside while Jake showed his hand signals to the instructor. And then they pulled out of the parking lot to go test his driving skills.
I knew Jake would do well, and he passed with no problems. She marked him down for two things, one was not driving fast enough and the other was, not checking both ways before entering an intersection.






4 comments:
Jake is a good driver! I'm really impressed by how well he did on his driving test.
Yay Jake!
Yay for Jake....
congrats
Post a Comment