Here is a political quiz that will match you with your top candidates. Be brave! Take the quiz and post your results. My top 3 are:
1) Tom Tancredo - dropped out
2) John McCain - still running
3) Fred Thompson - dropped out
Match Your Candidate
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
1. Rudy Giuliani
2.Mike Huckabee
3. Richardson(dropped out)
So I wonder what opinions you have to have to make Mitt Romney's name come up...gives me something to think about hmmm do you think some ofBethany's friends would be truthful if his name wasn't in their top three? haha I have my doubts
oops I forgot to put Richardsons first name & I forgot it already... Sometimers disease I guess
I'm one of those "Bethany's friends" people that you questioned if we would be truthful. I have nothing to hide. It's not like I revere any of the candidates or anything. Here's my results. Tom Tancredo was my #1 - as usual - but it says he dropped out (Duncan Hunter used to always be my #1 but I guess he dropped out too). Rudy was my #2 - and he's usually my bottom Republican on quizzes. Mitt was my #3. I like how this quiz gives us actual quotes that the people said about things. I used to like Rudy, but i haven't been too fond of him lately so I don't think I would vote for him at this very minute - but in a month we'll see who's even left to pick from!!!
haha are you borrowing my computer on your mini-you? haha. im gonna go take the quiz, i'll put it on my bloggggy.
ps, before i take the quiz. i would just like to say that im thinking guiliani. i dont know what but something makes me lean that way. the only thing is my little brother told me about all the conspiracy theories involving promises made to him by the govt regarding the 9/11 attack. he says "if guiliani wins we're all screwed." haha. meaning if guiliani wins it proves (to some skeptics) that our govt planned the attack....yikes! we'll see....
Mine were
1. Giuliani
2. Huckabee
3. Joseph Biden (dropped out)
Interesting. I'll have to try a few more quizzes...
Post a Comment