This is my cars back window. I drove a different car to work that day so my car was in the driveway.
This is some ice around the planter in my front yard. By the time my camera was ready to go it was melting
This last photo Jake took in the backyard of his skateboard ramp. This was at least 30 min after it fell. Crazy weather. I love it! I heard on the news that Long Beach had a twister touch down and damaged the roof of a storage shed at the airport. So Ventura's snow shower didn't make the news. I was so excited that I called my kids immediately just to freak out about it. Jake was up at the college he said the parking lot was frozen and that he and his friends were ice skating.






8 comments:
I'm glad you got some pics Derek came running into dad's yelling "it's snowing! it's snowing!" he was a bit upset that it was too dark for his cellphone to capture the ice
hahaha suckers!!! a little taste of what im living in ;) hehe. that is soooo crazy! i saw pictures of caitlin rylander making snow angels on the beach! haha.
What????
Jeff and I were in Newport Beach for two days and we missed snow?!?!? Weird weather.
I was telling Tony about Jakes ice skating (I'm assuming he was using a board) & he was wondering if he had a camera & was able to get any video?
wow! what a site for ventura! we heard on the news that the storm of last week brought more rain to LA than they had in all of 2007. i wonder if that was really true. we just hope it's over for our trip next week. crazy pictures! good job capturing them.
It's kind of fun when the weather turns crazy (as long as its only for a day). We're always so excited here in Vegas to get hail or snow too. I love how you made your Avatar match the story though. That's the best part!!!
Oh my gosh! Snow in Ventura. I remember Dad's story of it snowing when he was a boy and they let school off for the day. It didn't stick on the ground but the kids were so excited. I haven't seen our grass here for 2 months. We have SOOOO much snow. I need to write on my blog and put on my snow pictures. How fun that Tiffany is reading your blog and posting comments. It's fun when blogs cross over.
I loved the snow. But I have to admit it was very scary driving in it in my ghetto car... It was so bad I couldn't drive all the way home from work so I went to Gma and Gpa's house till it cleared up... Oh I deleted my last blog account cause I deleted that email... My new blog explains it.
-Derek-
Post a Comment