Saturday, May 3, 2008

TAG! I'm it

Ok, Morgan tagged me for this quick survey. And since I like reading other people's random survey answers I will give it a shot...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had been working as a hygienist for one year. I was working 5 days a week in 3 offices. I was renting a house across the street and down the lane from where I currently live (1/2 a block from the sand). My husband graduated from Dental school in May 1998 form USC. Morgan would have been finishing 4th grade and Jake finishing 1st grade. Our friend Tory lived in the extra bed room in the garage. I bought my own car in Feb 1998 a black 325is BMW.

Five things on my to do list today
*Go to church
*Read Relief Society lesson
*Take a nap
*Make dinner
*Attend girls camp meeting

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
Obviously I would get out of debt and pay any obligatory monies to church and state.
I would help family members to own their own homes
I would travel all over the world. a couple of places I really want to go to are Scotland, Italy, Panama Canal, Chile, Fiji, Japan
I would set up a scholarship for education.

Two bad habits
1. stacking piles of paper to go through later
2. tanning

Five places I have lived
1. Ventura
2. Provo
back to Ventura
3. Guadalajara Mexico
back to Ventura
4. South Pasadena
back to Ventura
5 Still in Ventura but Mammoth should count as a home away from home :) since I don't have a 5th

Five jobs I have had
1. Delivery driver for college pharmacy
2. Front desk at Double Tree Hotel
3. Office manager for dental office
4. Daycare provider
5. Dental Hygienist

Five things people don't know about me
1. I never shaved my legs until I was 26
2. I competed in a cooking demonstration in 4H and placed at a state regional level
3. I don't do roller coasters
4. I wanted to be a mid wife
5. I'm a bit of a germ freak

I tag Susanna, Tiffany, Tricia, and Bethany :)

8 comments:

Morgan said...

26!!! you were hairy!! hahaha.

Linda said...

I loved reading this. I started thinking about what my own answers would be - but you didn't tag me so I don't have to write it all down There was quite a bit of stuff there I didn't know about you little sis...

Morgan said...

Linda I tagged you!

girlsmama said...

I wish I still didn't shave my legs. It's one of my hated tasks. And I think you would have made a fine mid-wife. I have loved all of the ones I've had.

Bethany said...

you didn't shave your legs? I never shaved my legs when I was in high school, but I did before that. what made you start?

i think you look great tan. that can't be a bad habit, right?

tiffunny said...

ah man - another tag? I'm going to have to get even with you for that one. Just kidding!

Dasdel said...

I started shaving my legs because the little bit of hair I do get started to be dark instead of blonde and it looked bad. If it had stayed blonde I wouldn't have ever done it.
I love tanning- I like the way it looks and I love to lay in the sun. It just feels good. I figure, I don't drink or smoke (which I'm glad I don't) or watch R rated movies, I can't wear tank tops or normal length shorts ( I do prefer the longer ones, but mid thigh would be nice) Why does tanning have to cause skin cancer? Can't I just have a tan body? But no its bad :(

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

This was fun to read. I remember when you shared your leg-shaving secret at the YW Mother/Daughter activity when we were in the presidency together. That got everybody's attention!
I finished my "survey" and have passed it on to a couple of friends. We'll see if they do it!