Monday, September 15, 2008

Genius

I was pleasantly surprised this morning with a new application on my i-tunes acct. It was time for an update on i- tunes software and to my surprise they have a new application called genius. I tried it out and its cool. You pick a song from your library of music and i-tunes will select from your library of music a play list of 25 songs that go with the one you picked. They also give you suggestions of songs that you don't have that you might like to purchase based off that one song you picked. I am really into my i-pod and I do the music at our dental office. Patients always comment on how much they enjoy the music at the office. Even if they have never heard it they say they are able to relax and enjoy it. I am always trying to keep our music current and not boring. I recently purchased Lenka and the new Ingrid Michaelson. Jake and Morgan are great for suggestions on music too. I was really pleased this summer when an album I shared with Morgan was something her friends were wanting to burn copies of and she told them that her mom found the group, oh in case you are wondering its Vampire Weekend (yes that's the name of the band) Anyway if you have an i-tunes account check out the new genius feature, its really fun.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

natalie and i were seriously talking about this today in my car. about how we wish our ipods could just know what we want to hear even when we cant think of it. i HAVE to tell her to look at this post.

Bethany said...

this is exactly what I have been wanting on itunes for so long. i'll have to check it out.