Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lucee and Marley

Today I turned on the tv early in the morning (right after we got back from seminary) and started watching the national news about the financial bailout and the debate that may or may not happen. What a freaking mess! I can understand that the financial bailout is top priority, but I'm not sure how I feel about the debate being postponed, I can really see the importance on both sides of the fence on this one. That being said, I think it would be a mistake not to have the debate. So since all this political crap gets a little depressing I decided I need some comic relief...
Eddie bought Lucee a halloween costume the other day. It is a dinosaur with a cave man riding on her back. She wasn't sure she wanted to put it on, but once it was on she was ok with it. Lucee and Marley are very good buddies and play with each other all day long... here is a quick clip of the two of them.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

oh my gosh, that costume is hilarious! I always wondered who bought costumes for their dogs... Eddie does! now I know! cats and dogs playing nicely together...what a nice idea.

Dasdel said...

Well I have to admit that Eddie came home and told me about it and I encouraged him to get one. But yes We are the people that buy costumes for our dog. We probably weren't those people a year ago but now we seem to be :)

Morgan said...

so yuppy. when did this happen?? haha.

that costume is hilarious.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I've always thought that clothes on animals is just wrong but that costume is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. So funny!!!

Bethany said...

i think this is what happens to parents when their kids start moving out! costumes for dogs... what comes next?!