
This picture is Eddie surfing "Cloud Break" in Fiji when he went in 2006
Ok so I'm not at home and I'm on Eddie's computer. The tag said 4th folder 4th photo. This photo was in a folder all by itself and the third folder is titled FIji. So one could assume that this photo should have been in the third folder. If that was the case the photo that would have been tagged would be this one:
This is a photo of Susanna on the Stk Youth Pioneer Trek. Which is kind of funny because she tagged me!
So I need to tag 4 people.... Morgan, Bethany, Christine, and Jessica






5 comments:
Cool! Was that the trek that I was on???
Yeah that was the one you and Jake went on. Pretty funny huh? Dad's 4th folder of pictures that Jeff sent him, and this picture was in there. There are more from the trek and also from the Spanish Branch cinco de mayo celebration. Those even have videos of Susanna! Oh the blackmail capabilities (bwhaha)
Yuck! Your first picture was 100x better than the second one. I would NOT have made a good pioneer. No makeup, no hair dryer, ugly clothes, and sleeping under the stars every night? No thanks.
-Susanna
P.S. I have pictures of Morgan and Jake on this trip wrapped in huge pieces of plastic wrap.
Susanna, will you send me those?!?
wow, that first picture is AWESOME!
Post a Comment