Well I guess the Holidays are really over. Morgan flew back up to school this afternoon. (We had a great 2 wks with her being home.) I received an e-mail for a presidency meeting for Wednesday. Then today I got a phone call for enrichment committee meeting on Tuesday. Then another phone call from our Stake YW camp leader wanting to have a meeting. And the worst thing about the holidays being over is seminary starts again. :( So here we go running into January 2008.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Back to the schedule
Well I guess the Holidays are really over. Morgan flew back up to school this afternoon. (We had a great 2 wks with her being home.) I received an e-mail for a presidency meeting for Wednesday. Then today I got a phone call for enrichment committee meeting on Tuesday. Then another phone call from our Stake YW camp leader wanting to have a meeting. And the worst thing about the holidays being over is seminary starts again. :( So here we go running into January 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
You did a really good job on your avatar it looks just like you. The holidays went by way to fast, I didn't even see Morgan, unfortunately the older we get the faster time seems to fly before you know it it will be 2009.
I decided to give blogging a try... nothing fancy, I'm still learning. If you want you can check it out megarza.blogspot.com
boo being back in utah...but hooray for not being in seminary!!
i'm kind of sad to get back to the normal hum drum of things. sometimes I wish I had more exciting things going! I bet morgan loved being home with the family. how nice than she can visit to often.
hey i have one of those avatar thingers but i have no clue how to get any of that stuff on my blog
:( its all good though
i love the pogo stick! haha.
Post a Comment